Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sports!

For MONTHS I've been searching for a sport Zion could play in. Every place I called he was either too young or it was way too expensive. FINALLY, I saw a random sign while driving home from the hospital that said Special Needs Softball! My baby boy has wanted to play sports forever. It is definitely his favorite thing to do. I couldn't get him signed up quick enough! He is SO excited to start! He has worn his softball helmet and baseball pants ever since he found out he can play. :) His first game is September 11!! This is going to be the cutest thing. I can't wait to finally get to see my little man playing ball. This has been my dream for a long time. I sound like a dad, lol, but it's true. I'm a big sports player so I have always dreamed of seeing my babies playing in the field or on the court. :) I cannot wait! Here's a little preview:

                                                            How stinkin cute is he?! :)

Well, just wanted to update a little since I haven't in awhile. I am headed to bed so I will update more later! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment